Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bike working again!

Pulled the plug and cleaned them like Pat, Dave and Kevin all mentioned as a "good idea"… She fired right up and I got to take the bike out for a brief ride around the neighborhood a bit… Only killed it a few times :-)… It's really been a long time since I've ridden a bike outside of a parking lot, but it felt great… Rear tire has a bit of a leak and I'll want to put a radio/MP3 player on the bike… Speakers are there, and I'm guessing that even the 10 miles or so to campus will be a bit more interesting with music and the like… I'll have to figure out the whole Campus parking thing, but looking forward to riding directly to my office this summer…

2 comments:

  1. :-) Yeah, intended to get in some painting or other "hobby" stuff, but just not feeling up to it... Work and bike maintenance pretty well drained me... But getting lots of things done all over the place is a good thing...

    ReplyDelete