Saturday, July 2, 2011

St Louis...

Yup, we're off in St. Louis with the wee ones...  I have loads of pictures up on facebook, I'll see if I can link, but if not they're up there...  Tiring, and loads of fun...  So, 2 more days here.  Maggie is happy, this is the first "real"vacation we've taken in a LONG time.  Mostly I'm tired, but I am glad the girls will have some fun and interesting memories...

Motorcycle, REALLY glad I picked it up.  Yes, it's not the fastest or the prettiest bike, but it is a fairly large bike and both reliable and efficient as hell... Just a few more tweaks before I really think of it as "my" bike...  Slight leak still with the rear tire, stereo/MP3 player and re-cover the seat...  Mostly minor things, a few hundred dollars worth...  Still have to sell off a bunch of my ancient firearms to pay for it, but that isn't as easy as it sounds...  But, the bike itself is going nicely :-)

Gaming:  I saw the Forgeworld "Heresy Era" DN's...  Now, since I actually HAVE 6+ ancient RT era DN's in my armies, I actually really like them.  Rules are a bit wonky, but I'd certainly play it...  Not the most overpowered DN, I think I already have a few of them in my Fleshtearer and GK armies...  These would just be fun...  More later, off to snag some Pizza with the girls...