Monday, August 8, 2011

Humans are amusing some times...

:-)  Sometimes it is amusing dealing with people who have clearly never encountered anyone remotely dangerous...  Now, I'm certainly not the most dangerous individual I have ever encountered, I ran across some real BAMF's out in the real world, so I know exactly where I sit on the food chain as it were...  'course, having said that, I am pretty good at the whole "controlled violence" thing...  But that is one of the reasons I really can smile, say (usually to myself) "fuck it, it don't matter" and walk away from a lot of silliness....  Knowing with absolute certainty that you can kill anyone you want any time you want does make "interpersonal relations" a bit easier, at least on my end...  Whatever, Just more of the same silliness from people who have way too much to prove to themselves...  I got all that out of my system years ago playing Army.

Anyway, off to game tonight I guess...  Not sure who I'll end up playing, and no clue what list to bring :-)  But since it's what I packed on the bike, guessing it is going to be REALLY close to what I brought last week.  Lemartes and the Death Company (Compagne le Morte?  My French is not THAT good) really do have a hugely game changing impact when they can get their charge off...  And I'm fairly good at the whole Jump Infantry thing, so we'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment