Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random meetings of doom...

Lot of meetings today...  3 before 11am.  Productive, yes...  But still,"middle management"is becoming a Lot of work :-)...  Budgets to figure out, more people to hire (Students, so any folks who are Students here at UIUC and are interested in getting a job...), stupidity to deal with...  The usual :-) Oh, and after 11 there were even more... Still, stuff actually got done...  Not as much as I'd have liked to get done, but reality being what it is...

Gaming front, I need to actually choose an army for October's tournament...  I'm looking at my Deathwing more and more.  I think that the DA (Consecrators in my case) and the Wolves have a lot more  history together, so I think they might be better from a fluff perspective and with Terminator "Troops" selection, I think that we might actually win a few games...  But we'll see...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I do not have to organize or do much in the way of meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Sorry, thought I'd replied to this... Too many laptops apparently... Yes, the constant meeting "thing" is less useful though at my current level I get the opportunity to set more of the "useful" ones and drive the actual conversation to maybe in some small way make them "useful"... And then there are "other meetings"... :-) At least they all pay the same...

    ReplyDelete