Sunday, October 16, 2011

Consecrators for the win...

Well, we had our tournament today, I ended up going 3-0 with the 1850 Deathwing list...  We'll find out Monday if I ended up winning, Joe had to go to that annoying "work" thing, so he and Dave will play out their last game during our normal Monday play time...  A bit surprising despite a LONG run of really bad luck and annoying Chaos "Lash" powers against Mike got evened out by the lads finally breaking through and the sole survivors of a few squads taking out the rest of several squads to clear out the flanks...  Last game, got a bit lucky with the Stormravens getting shot down by my missile launchers...  So much 2+ armor out there, so the AP 3 of the missile launchers was really somewhat useless...

Thinking I'll bring my Grey Knights Monday...  REALLY small army there, but surprisingly resilient the way I bring them.....

The 1000 point list for next week will be a LOT smaller.  Thinking the 2-3 squads will be easy enough to finish...  Hopefully.  Lots of detail work to get to...

No comments:

Post a Comment