Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wow, October already...

And Steve Jobs is gone...  Real shame.  I didn't much like Apple's stuff over the last decade or so in groups...  Individual machines they are excellent, but compared "unfavorably" to a lot of the other computers I dealt with.  Warranty is still crap too, but they're a hardware company, making money selling new hardware, not extending the life of their older machines...  But looking back, I learned on the ancient Apple II's in the mid 80's.  Hardware hacking, programming, etc... 

On to gaming stuff...  Painting Terminators again...  And furiously converting more of the lads and finishing the Spartan class Land Raider Crusader I'm making...  Still not sure the exact army to field, but 10-16 Terminators along with a few vehicles...  Mostly detail work at this point, but I'll have to set them all out to get pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment