Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ancient Wolves hitting the table again...


So, sculpting is every bit as much a pain as I remember it being…  Going for something in a Green Stuff shoulder pad for my Wolves…  Going with my old standard “Night Hunter”, the one with the Wolf howling and the full moon in the background…  Sadly I got fairly good at free handing it, just a bit different trying to go 3 dimensional…  Guess I give it another shot this weekend...

Breaking out another box of random ancient things I dug up…  2nd edition Wolves, probably another 1500 points or so, depending on how they are equipped…  I do have to reassemble the Rhinos…  5-6 of them looks like.  Razorbacks, Predators, and Whirlwinds oh my…  Stripping some, but they lads are all getting painted, some sadly for the first time…

Veteran’s Day tomorrow, wandering over to Maurgen’s class for something…  We’ll see about hitting somewhere for one of the free lunch things J…  Not really something I’m much into “celebrating”, but a bit annoying that the Federal holiday is not a University holiday…

No comments:

Post a Comment