Sunday, November 27, 2011

Building Blocks...


So, the building blocks of the Wolf army I am fielding…  It seems that ~115 points is a key number here.  Wolf Scouts with Melta and either 2 Plasma Pistols or Power Weapons or a combo, though I’ve been finding the Pistols to be more useful…  This comes to 115 points.  My Dreadnaught with Assault Cannon or Multi Melta and the DN CCW w/ Heavy Flamer or the Twin Linked Auto-Cannon arm also comes in at 115.  Grey Hunters without their Razorback are 105 the way I run them…  The Wolf Priest and Rune Priest are both in the 110 or so range the way I run them…  So, building blocks.  Not intending a MSU setup really, just seems the way it works out when I build a Wolf list…

At the 1000 points I think I’ll be fielding the Scouts more than the DN, depending on who I end up facing…  The Melta/Plasma troops appearing in the flank or back side of the field are really quite powerful…  But still trying to it too much in the 1000 point lists I think…  1500 and above will be far more interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment