Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wow, this week is flying past...

So much going on, and it is all going by so quickly...  Especially with Maggie working full time as well, so much to do...  So, some cooking, cleaning...  The normal stuff, just more of it.  Tired all the time, but so much is getting done...

Hobby wise, my old 40K army is getting redone...  At times I do kind of wonder just how much I actually have in terms of points I could field.  Then I think, probably best NOT to figure that one out, because then I might get around to thinking about just how much I spent over the years :-)...  But like Chip and I figured in the old days, when we more or less quit drinking and shifted the money we WERE spending on going out almost every night to the bar(s) to 40K...  At least we had a bunch of stuff at the end of it :-)

Anyway, found yet another box of Wolves...  Stripped and re-painting now...  Just not so much this week yet.  6 DN bodies laid out on the painting table.  Never realized I HAD that many of the 2nd ed DN's.  Setting them up for swappable weapon options, most of them already have the magnets installed by now.  Long Fangs I haven't fielded since 2nd ed...  If I ever even did then...  Can't say I ever really used heavy weapons much with the Wolves after RT really...  I used to run Grey Hunters with special weapons, Blood Claws with loads of CC weapons and Wolf Guard all loaded out with Special Weapons and various CC weapons like Power Axes, Power Weapons, Power Fists, etc...  In the old days of course no limits on these things, at least on the Wolf Guard...  So, for a number of the ancient Wolf Guard, this could very well be the first time I've ever actually fielded them...  Just trying to get the whole painting fur thing down now....

No comments:

Post a Comment