Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brain dead, but still moving...

Actually left work a bit early today...  Been feeling craptastic for a while now, but figured that throwing up on someone's PC while working on it would be counterproductive.  Took the bike out for a bit of a spin, but not much...  Just pretty brain dead...  Trying to straighten out a few random thoughts, but nothing seems to be working on that end...

Thinking that the ancient Falcon I have for my Eldar will become the base hull for "more" of them...  Cast in plaster or resin... That or some other scratch build sort of thing, I have access to some neat printers at work that apparently can do the cardstock printing pre-cut with patterns...  I'll give that a shot I guess...

My Wolf Combi weapons are coming along in Green Stuff (need to pick some more up soon I guess) and my "Steampunk IG" project is rotating off of "hold" status...  Building a Space 1889 Airship for them to use as Valkyries/Vendettas...  Not an original idea I confess, getting the idea/inspiration from http://22ndpraetorian.blogspot.com/2010/08/air-mobile-praetorian-style.html ...  Check it out, it is a REALLY nicely done build for the lads...

No comments:

Post a Comment