Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slightly less silly GK list...

Slightly less silly GK list...  Guessing that this will fit my style a bit more...  Terminators, Deep Striking, hyper aggressive play style...

Grand Master Mordrak w/ full Ghost Knights (BH Banner)   (425)
Librarian (Might o Titan, Warp Rift, Sanctuary, 2 Servo Skulls)  (175)
Terminator Squad (9 + Thawn, BH Banner, 2 Psycannon, Psybolt ammo)  (570)
Strike Squad (Psycannon, Rhino)  (150)
Dreadknight (Teleporter, Flamer, Sword)  (260)
Dreadnaught (TLAC x 2, uber ammo)  (135)
Dreadnaught (TLAC, Assault Cannon, Uber Ammo)  (135)

So, on Kill Point missions, 8-9 points total...  Not a really hard to kill group like the Eldar Wraithguard, but I can Deep Strike, Combat Squad, the Grand Master can make me more scoring units for those missions...

Looking more like I'll run these lads this weekend over the Deathwing force...  Probably won't win as I think that there are some lists that I think will tear me apart...  Mike's Dark Eldar being one.  But the Purifiers really didn't fit in the concept I think...  The Strike Squad to be honest is just there for the required second Troops squad...  If I drop 75 points, another Terminator squad would fit better, but of course those points are a bit tight...  The Librarian powers I'm not at all sure about really...  But planning on dropping him with the GM's squad, and so I want some of the REALLY aggressive powers for a quick and powerful hit there...

No comments:

Post a Comment