Friday, April 20, 2012

Ah, another week...

So, looking like I'm taking some time off of the 40K leagues and such...  I think just taking some time off will be best for the moment.  Some things keep calling me away, and honestly, my heart really isn't in it at the moment. Boredom I guess, but I think I have run out of interesting "let's try this" concepts for my armies...  It only took a few years :-)...  Rumors of the new edition coming, at least one of my armies is on the "short list" of armies to get a Codex update (Dark Angels)...  I just hope they don't screw up my army too much.  I like the Terminator suits...  A LOT.  And so I really hope I can field an army I think can compete with the new book using them.  Sadly, I actually HAVE a bunch of Powered Armored DA troops, so I COULD rebuild that army after I strip and repaint them...  Just that this particular army does not interest me nearly so much, especially being an old school Wolf player...  Remember the old traditions when Chip and I would send out a single trooper each to duel before each game whether we were on the same side or not...  And my lads trying really hard to sneak in and capture/kill the renegade DA's that his lads were hunting (2nd/3rd ed codex?) for no other reason than the DA wanted them, so having my Wolves take them was worth almost any risk :-)...  Besides, I really have little interest in playing yet another Powered Armor army, my Wolves are pretty much it for me...  While I HAVE a bunch of GK in PA, the main units in that Army for me are the Terminator suits...  I have "a few" of the RT era ones around...

Getting back into shape, albeit slowly...  Elliptical rather than running for the time being, working my way up in terms of time on...  Usually doing this after a LONG day at work, so I guess I will be more successful doing this first thing in the morning...  Don't WANT to mind, but I suspect it will be better all around.  So Elliptical, stairs at work, weights and cutting way back on the junk food...  Getting myself closer to the "correct" diet, loads of extra protein usually in the form of tuna, smaller portions and just staying away from the known "bad" foods for the most part...  I'll have to fire up the Wii as this is the only scale that I think we have at the moment...  Good enough way to track with the Wii fit...  Not really so into the Wii fit as a workout though...

No comments:

Post a Comment