Saturday, August 4, 2012

So, Maggie and the girls are in the Frozen North...

So, I have a bit of time on my hands....  In some ways, kind of sad, but I got a LOT of painting done...  No parties, I don't drink anymore...  But getting a fair amount of painting done :-)

Pics follow:








So, a bit of conversion work getting the Chaplain and Scout SGT WYSIWYG...  Fair number of the assault troops as well, but those I mostly just converted to me own fighting style...  The knife in the left hand rotated and facing out, resting against the forearm to keep the blades out of the way...  Edit:  And, yes, the guy with the hand flamer IS flipping the enemy off :-)  Keeping the lads attitudes about the same as my own...  They are nae kilted, but I understand the whole Berserker thing :-)

But the lads are coming along nicely...  Now to get to work on the vehicles I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment