Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Strange Odyssey

Mkay, just got back from Michigan....  A funeral is a strange thing in normal circumstances,  it with a huge family like my wife has...  The politics are interesting for someone mostly on the outside of the situation.  Seems that half of her family is highly educated, mostly in the health care industry.  The other half is 'not'..  Looking like they are coming from the trailer park or the back woods...  Heavy smokers, etc...  Just a feeling I get, so I could easily be wrong...  But I doubt that.  Now, the five children get to deal the estate...  Me, I am not looking forward to this...  Watching the family at the funeral, there was a definite division between the sides, and I am not thinking that this will end well, or happily.  A real shame as Franz (Maggie's father) was one of the nicest people, and would be offended by the fighting over this I think...  But, he has passed and this will play out how it will...

Back to the gaming stuff, looking like some more chaos stuff in the upcoming white dwarf/releases...  And I am needing to get my GK Fully painted...  close now...  but shading and matte coating still to be done on most of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment