Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Z-95s, Y-Wing and a Viper repaint...

So, going with an almost Soviet paint scheme for my Z-95's and Y-Wing...  The Star Viper I am painting up like a Monarch Butterfly :-)...  I think they look a LOT better than the Black Sun schema that they shipped with, much more my style...





I'll probably end up repainting my Firespray as well at least...  Some of the Rebel stuff will probably get squadron markings at the least...  Not sure if I want to do a lot with my Rebels...

AM looking much forward to Wave 7, the Rebels get a K-Wing Heavy Bomber, and there are more types of bombs coming...  Not sure if I understand the new ation, but I THINK it is essentially "take another move", which will be game changing for the Rebels allowing them to MOVE...  Not hugely impressed with the Scum ships, but the Imperial Bomber looks interesting...  'course I do not play that side, so...

Probably will get some acrylic movement templates for X-Wing and/or the Wizkids AW games...

Oh, and anyone looking for some ancient firearms/ammo or a "parts" bike you can "salvage"with minimum work...  Hit me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment