Tuesday, May 17, 2016

X-Wing, living and dying by the green dice...

Played out another test game…  I fielded a basic TIE Phantom, Rexlor Brath’s TIE Defender and the Inquisitor’s TIE Advanced Prototype… Tony fielded N’Dru’s Z-95, Mantoo’s Jumpmaster and Talon Cobrabane…  Loads of Ordnance.  I wound up running all three ships I fielded with pretty bare bones, and I see that there were a few things REALLY needed.  PTL on the Inquisitor’s ship, and probably Predator on the Defender…  So next time I drop the Phantom to a TIR/fo so that I can get the two main ships where they need to be.  Waiting on the Imperial Veterans to field the eventual build…  HOPING it is out pre next League day… 


Was weird playing fighters that depended SO heavily on the Green Dice…  The Defender not as much, but even that is pretty heavily in that area.  One blank roll and that could well be it for the ship…  Completely different, but seems like it is fun to play, so we’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment