Tuesday, July 26, 2016

X-Wing, more testing for the next League...

K, tried the Horn/Dash build…  And I understand the warnings about “you have to play it a LOT”…  Making stupid mistakes like getting the E-Wing caught at close range before regenerating the Shields would be one of the bigger ones…  So, longer term a maybe…  But the E-Wing is just too fragile I think.  And of course the YT-2400 is not nearly as good as the Jumpmasters I think…  Bouncing around on the Asteroids was amusing for a bit, but Dash built like that is 58 points.  And still just 2 Agility and the 10 life…  I need to work on the whole PTL/Kanan thing to always be taking the 2 Actions, moving around like a bat out of Hell…


Time to break the Defenders I think…  At the VERY least they are a lot of fun to play…  Haven’t gotten the hand of flying the /D title yet, and might be interesting…

With the Wave 9 Previews out for 3 of the 4 ships there is a decent chance that they'll be out during if not before the League hits...  REALLY looking forward to the ones I've seen so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment