Friday, October 14, 2016

Work and Armada...

So, I was wrong, I DO have an interview next week…  Should be interesting.  One of the folks I ended up hiring in just announced they are leaving in a few weeks.  Should be an interesting time.  I’m not going to get overconfident, but this is a job that I know I can do well.  A shame, I was actually rather hoping things would work out where I am now, but alas…  They decided against finalizing my promotion, and I was informed that there would be NO promotions here for me ever, and pretty much none for anyone in the foreseeable future.  Really sucks, I put in a lot of extra work and thought it was the right move for me.


Have some Armada coming up next week, so need to prepare for that…  Testing a few X-Wing builds as well…  Both games seem to be in a very good place now, and it just looks like it will keep getting better…  But need to build a fleet for Armada...  Been too long since last I played...

No comments:

Post a Comment