Thursday, October 10, 2019

Last day before the Springfield HS...


Coming up on the crunch time it seems…  Thursday now and I leave for Springfield early Friday morning after I get in my run I hope…  Weather dependent I suppose.  That DID kill the potential to ride the ancient motorcycle over there…  I do have the correct cruiser type to hit the Interstate and just roll on as it is I-72 which while technically an “Interstate” highway seems to only go between Champaign, IL and Springfield, IL…  If this were not Illinois one might wonder how that happened, but as it IS Illinois one could make educated guesses I suppose J 

Submitted my list and so the die is cast it seems...  Finally decided to fly:




Boba Krassis 2 (199)




On reflection while I am NOT 100% sure I will face a Nantex, it is a concern...  And I think this list matches well there and against Swarms in general...  Aces will be a PITA, but Snap Shot should make a difference...  Will see I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment