Thursday, September 9, 2010


 



Mkay, back to building my army… Found some templates to build some "Space 1889" type Airships. Aphid class airship will be my first attempt as a Valkyrie or Vendetta class skimmer. I just cut out the main hull of the vehicle, and it will look like this… More or less :-)  This picture is from the "Space 1889" site:





So, much longer, not quite the wingspan of a "real" Valkyrie, but it fits the Praetorians a LOT better I think. I'm not doing it completely to the plans, not quite so long I think, but I'm hoping it looks decent when I'm done with it… So, I'll play the Praetorians as an Infantry company, with Mechanized and Air Assault elements. Sadly, I CAN field something like 9 of these Vendetta/Valkyrie airships (only difference really being the armament, the Vendetta is just 3 TL Las Cannons while the Valkyrie is more of a mix) in a legal IG force… I plan a squadron of 3 perhaps all told for my army, then to build some Chimera hulls for the various Armored "things" like Hydra squadrons, artillery and of course the actual Chimeras…

No comments:

Post a Comment