Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to the Praetorians

Mkay, so it's time to get back to the Praetorians I think… I've been playing Eldar for much of the current League at the FLGS. Fun, but not at all competitive J Probably better that way, I won the last 2 leagues and placed or won the last few tournaments, so time for someone else I think. Would rather have a game to play than another win J


 

So, here's the list I'm trying:

Company Command:

    CPT (Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol)

    2 Snipers or GL's

    Las Cannon team

    Astropath

    Master of Ordinance

    Chimera (ML, HB, Stubber)

Techpriest Engineer

    Engineer (PW, Pistol, Servo arm)

    3 Servitors (Servo Arms)

Storm Troopers

    1 Melta, 1 Plasma, SGT

Platoon

    PCS (LT, 4 Flamers)

    3 Squads (1 Commisar w/ PW, 3 SGTs w/PW, 2 AC, 1 ML, 3 GL)

Heavy Weapon Squad

    3 ML Teams

Heavy Weapon Squad

    3 LC Teams

Veteran Squad

    3 Melta

    Chimera

Hydra (w/ Stubber)

Leman Russ (BC, LC)

Basilisk


 

Just have to decide whether to bring the Ogres or more Sentinels… Oh, and I need to get more pics of the works in progress up…

1 comment:

  1. Well, got lucky and splashed several Eldar Wave Serpents with the weapon teams and Hydra... Was a very short game with him not making many cover saves and my not missing much... Not sure if it is a "proof of concept" for the list, but I am encouraged...

    ReplyDelete