Thursday, November 3, 2011

Craptastic...

Well, Adepticon opened up registration Tuesday and I missed it...  The 120 spots on the Team Tournament got taken REALLY quickly, less than 24 hours...  We're #19 on the wait list, so there is I guess a chance of fielding a team up there...  Wait, #18, so we've already moved up...  Still, getting the 4 players together and given the distance some of the teams are travelling (Sweden being the farthest I've seen thus far) means that most folks who signed up will very likely actually go, I'm not holding my breath...  So, looking like more "regional tournaments" before the big "national" level ones...

4 comments:

  1. ouch! I was just thinking I needed to start watching for signups...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Ja... Annoyed with myself for not paying enough attention there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not without blame either. I totally missed it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Never occurred to me that it wouldn't get widely announced and that in less than 24 hours it will fill... 120 teams, so there's 480 people, going to be a fairly big con... Darn shame nothing like this is run at Gen Con anymore...

    ReplyDelete