Tuesday, November 1, 2011

End of year League...

So, back to my first army, Wolves or keep with the Grey Knights for the time being?  Painting a bunch of the ancient Grey Knights I have around, Purifiers and normal lads...  Trying a different paint scheme for the Purifiers, we'll see...  At the least they'll stand out among the silver armor out there.

Also, painting a group of old Wolf Scouts in preparation for that army...  Dusting off the Wolf Guard and Logan Grimmar himself for the 1000+ point lists.  Grey armor everywhere.  And I'm finding more of the ancient missile launchers around...  Time to get them painted up since I'll be fielding a group of them...  Wonder how fast I can get a fully painted Wolf army up and about...  'course I'll be using my Clan Gunn Wolfen from Confrontation as the "Wolf Cavalry"...  Should be interesting at least...