Tuesday, November 1, 2011

End of year League...

So, back to my first army, Wolves or keep with the Grey Knights for the time being?  Painting a bunch of the ancient Grey Knights I have around, Purifiers and normal lads...  Trying a different paint scheme for the Purifiers, we'll see...  At the least they'll stand out among the silver armor out there.

Also, painting a group of old Wolf Scouts in preparation for that army...  Dusting off the Wolf Guard and Logan Grimmar himself for the 1000+ point lists.  Grey armor everywhere.  And I'm finding more of the ancient missile launchers around...  Time to get them painted up since I'll be fielding a group of them...  Wonder how fast I can get a fully painted Wolf army up and about...  'course I'll be using my Clan Gunn Wolfen from Confrontation as the "Wolf Cavalry"...  Should be interesting at least...

2 comments:

  1. If you need your wolves back, I can always go back to Eldar for the time being. I've almost got enough Wolves on my own to fill the list. Two Razorbacks and one wolf pack box and I'll be set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I'm likely to run Knights in the first half... 500 point games are pretty gimmicky in any case, what I'm wanting to run really only works at 1500+ points being based on a 275 point character...

    ReplyDelete