Sunday, July 1, 2012

First 6th ed game tomorrow....

Not entirely sure what 'm bringing...  Probably NOT my Wolves or Eldar yet...  So DA or Fleshtearers (BA)...  Guessing that jump troopers or Terminators...  Now that Terminators are not as vulnerable to Power Weapons, having my Deathwing might be REALLY powerful.  And the FnP from the Medic on the Command squad gets better...

So, Fleshtearers as a Drop force....

Librarian (Jump Pack)
Death Company (9 DC, 2 w PF/Bolter, Lemartes, Jump Packs)
DC DN (Claws of Eternal CC?  Maybe)
  Drop Pod w/Beacon
Vanguard Vets (Jump Packs, 2 PF, 3 PW)
Scout Squad (10, 9 Snipers, 1 ML, SGT w/ PF)
Sangunary Priest (Jump Pack)
DN (Rifleman)
  Drop Pod w/Beacon


Not too coherent, but might be fun...

Still wrapping my head around a lot of the rules and changes, so keeping it simple.  I think I will be heading to Wolves/Eldar...  I think the Eldar will be pretty interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, all this Eldar talk has me intrigued. I gotta stop by the Gopher after work and pick up my copy of the rulebook.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete