Monday, August 16, 2010

Ah, up to 750 points for the Team League tomorrow...  Looks like I'll be bringing out a (proxied) Colossus.  Seeing WAY too many things just hiding in cover all game, even Marines.  Thinking of one of my old DI's with the "No Problem...  No Problem what so ever"...  Mind SSG Berry was a REALLY big guy, so he could pull that off sounding like a pissed off Darth Vader :-)

Other units I'll be bringing will be the Command Squad all loaded out, a Platoon Command Squad (4 flame throwers), a Vet Squad with the standard loadout (Chimera, Demo upgrade, 2 Meltas) and the line Platoon with 2 squads w/ melta/heavy weapons.  A Commissar in the PCS and the Platoon to keep things going the "right" way...   A bit light on vehicles for me I think, but we'll see who I get paired with and if it works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment