Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just a quick post...

Just throwing out a quick post...  Days seem to get longer and longer with the new job of doom :-)...  Doing a lot, but still so much yet to do, just hoping to not completely drop anything.  Not really looking forward to the UC conversion, it's becoming a classic "charlie foxtrot"from my view in the cheap seats at least...

Painting up my Fleshtearers...  Getting the bulk of the 1800-2000 point force up and ready...  Still have to decide which one I'll use if we end up going to Adepticon next year...  Deathwing was my first choice, and I still think they will be a very powerful one.  The Fleshtearers might be fun, and I bet I could come up with a decent 1000 point "half"...  Grey Knights I think are a bit more difficult, 1000 points really is not enough to field a cohesive force, but it might be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment