Monday, March 5, 2012

Feeling craptastic... Prep for the weekend I guess...

Well, no gaming this evening....  Picked up a few quad auto-cannon emplacements for DN's and Hydra Flak tanks...  Was a LONG weekend and today pretty thoroughly sucked.

So, gearing up for a local tournament this weekend, last chance to get out for a while I think...  Back to the UC transition after this...  1850 is a weird point level after so long at 1500 for me...  Playing around with my Fleshtearers (BA), Grey Knights, Deathwing and Wolves...  No clue where I'll end up at this point, but building a few lists here and there...  Trying hard to avoid the obvious point sinks while staying away from min/maxed silly lists...  So, the FT Terminators in a LRC is a bad idea...  Likewise the Wolf Guard in the same and likely the Deathwing...  Of them the DW is probably the strongest as a Terminator Squad in a LRC, but 250+ points sunk into a single vehicle is a LOT of points that might well do nothing but die.  We'll see what I end up with I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment