Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lists... And life in general :-)

Probably list....  Round one at least...

Master of the Deathwing (TH/SS)
Deathwing Squad (Apothicary/Banner, 4 TH/SS 1 LC and CML) 290
3 Deathwing Squads (4 TH/SS, 1 LC/CML) 235 each
2 Ravenwing Typhoon class speeders (MM/TML) 75 each
Ravenwing Squadron (Melta, Plasma, Attack Bike w/MM) 195
Vindicator (Dozer Blade) 130
Land Raider Crusader (Ancient MK I model I have) 250

So, 1850 for 4 Troops sections, one transport, assault gun, 2 Speeders and the bikes with Teleport Homers for placement shenanigans...  Should be interesting for missions, but I think I cannot beat a true horde force like Kevin's Nids or Orks...  IG are in trouble against me, I feel like it is a decent one against Mike's DE...  Good overall, assuming I stay focused on the mission, and only the mission...

Grey Knights I have a few options, Terminators, loads of Purifiers/PAGK, etc...  I DO like the Dreadknight, so that would have to make an appearance...  I also lack Storm Ravens, so those are out...  Not as sure about them as I've only played them in one league...  Could also bring out my "Logan Wing"...  Kind of an all stars list, and the "Wolf Claws" on the lads in Logan's squad give me re-rolls on the to his and to wound with Power Weapons, so really effective in HtH...

Busy building "Green Stuff" weapons for weapon swaps...  But sick for the last few days, and so all work on toys has stopped...  About ready to collapse now.  Overall liking my job, but it is a LOT more stress and work than I had to do in the past...  And now they're talking about removing the employee children's tuition waivers...  This after a few decades of the State not paying into the retirement fund like they were required to...  'course, the fact that the State does not pay SS taxes on us, they are supposed to pay an equivalent amount into those pension funds...  'course the rules are different for the State, especially Illinois...  Less and less reason to work at the University these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment