Sunday, September 30, 2012

Conversions, painting, just catching up...

So, gearing up for the next league.  Been doing a bit of conversion work on my old GK Infantry.  Small numbers, but 250 points and limited FOC means I won't have much to work with in any case.  But in any case I WILL be fielding a fully painted force, probably only half a dozen models...  A Terminator Squad should give me a squad of 5 people who can deal with a LOT of different things.  Not sure what I'll face, but fliers are going to be impossible to deal with, but a SMALL table should make it single turn of dodging...  So, the first 2 weeks are going to be skirmish games, and potentially unbalanced and boring.  But I'll probably bring 1500 to test after the initial 2 games are out of the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment