Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assembling more fliers...

So, decided to actually get to assembling some fliers I gathered over the last few months...  A buddy sent me one of these:



 So, guessing that will be my stand-in DA flier or Storm Talon if I run my Crimson Fists...  I'll see how close to the actual model next week, but it is looking darn close, or at least close enough for me :-)...

I also have a Valkyrie that someone converted to be a Storm Raven of sorts...  Of course, it is in pieces and poorly base coated, but my Fleshtearers will do well with a Raven I think....  Yes, 200 points, but I think it would take down enemy fliers easily enough.  Just a but curious if my BA version is the "new" one in the DftS book or the codex one...  So far the FAQ seems to indicate that not much changes, just lose Deep Strike and the combat drops are a bit odd...  Not something I'd plan on doing in any case, so not issue :-)

Speaking of which I am thinking that I will be finishing up my Fleshtearers as my next project.  I miss the Jump Troops, and the DA are Battle Brothers, so I could bring Belial, a Deathwing Squad and a Mortis DN to the party...  Brings to mind the "They Live" line of "We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum...  And we're all out of gum..."  I think that would be amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment