Thursday, October 29, 2015

So, do the 40K minis go?

So, thinking very seriously about selling off my 40K stuff…  Since I have a LOT of stuff, this might take a while, assuming I actually do it.  A lot of stuff dating back to the late 80’s including Armorcast stuff…  Might keep some of the stuff just to have it in the display cabinets…  The Praetorian IG are fairly unique, and I have a LOT of them…  I really like the Cataphract Terminator Armor from Forge World is amazing…   Shame as plaing pieces for 40K they are overpriced and useless…  In Heresy Era games they are pretty good though and there are a bunch of really nice Heresy (30K) era things coming out now in plastic and resin.  New Imperial Knight, Forge World Spartan completely unassembled…  Something over 100 Terminators, a dozen or so Dreadnaughts.  Oh, and Eldar.  A LOT of Eldar J…      Haven't played in 2 editions and it seems unlikely that I will ever go back so...

Between that going away, probably most of the WFB and Confrontation stuff going…  I want to be rid of my current motorcycles as well…  Plans for the money?  Well, different bike, but the ones I am looking at are in the $1000-2000 range, so frankly, I can get that from the current bikes.  So, clearing the Basement of Doom™ out to start finishing it I guess…   

Broken ankle sucks…  Wandering around with a giant boot and motorcycle free for a month or so…   Waiting on the next X-Wing tournament, need to run my test squadron…  But AFAIK the next one is on the 15th of November at Titan…  Not sure when the “Winter Kits” go live, but the C3-P0 cards in there are going to be sought after…  It is the “participation” prize more or less…  So there are something like a dozen of them in the kits, so everyone should get them… 


Armada Monday at the Gopher it is looking like, and having learned several important lessons last time I have some very different ideas set up.   Different things, and we’ll see if they work…

No comments:

Post a Comment