Saturday, May 16, 2020

So, a trip to Texas...

Well, the last interview I had was apparently quite successful.  They indicated at that time that it would have been an on Campus interview and that was amazing news.  Got the call today that they want me to come down for an on Campus visit.  Timing is still up in the air, and it will be some time in June when the travel restrictions are lifted to some degree...  This one just feels right.  So, hoping for an offer of course :-)...

Amusingly, I got word from another place down there to schedule another interview...  So I am apparently quite popular in Texas?  Ironic, working here in Illinois for 20+ years and now with so many of the places I am applying to entering hiring freezes, just not filling the positions or the like...  Guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment