Thursday, April 25, 2013

Been quiet for a bit... Next?

Well, got the new motorcycle...  That killed a bit of time and spare money :-) ...  Selling the old Silverwing, so anyone looking for a solid old light cruiser lmk...  Been cycling through my armies too, just nothing keeping my interest long with 1000 point team games.  Well, to be fair I doubt even at the 1850 level there will be much interesting to me...

Brought out my Crimson Fists last week.  We ended up losing a close game despite playing the demon cannon of khorne as Star 8 AP3, no cover...  It is AP 5.  We lost pretty much the whole DA Ravenwing portion of the army to that piece before finally killing it.  That and the random table of doom they roll on every turn...  Didn't see a single bad result from that, mostly gave them better invulnerable saves, and hitting EVERY enemy unit on a 6 for d6 "you're dead" hits...  We had a Lot of units, so...  Sixes will come up...  Was still a fun game, just a bit frustrating knowing that with a few good rolls on their part, what we brought and did really did not matter.

So, this league I have played Flesh Tearer, Dark Angels, Wolves and Crimson Fists...  May play Eldar next week :-) ...  Do not think I can firthe Praetorians on the new bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment