Wednesday, April 19, 2017

More X-Wing theory crafting and some work questions...

So, looking at stealing part of Tony’s excellent S&V build…  I’ve never much liked the YV-666 myself, so despite the effectiveness of the Party Bus, just not really for me.  The Lancer on the other hand, this one I like.  I’ve not played Ketsu yet, but I have played against her a fair number of times. 
BobaKetsu2 (100)
Boba Fett (Scum) — Firespray-31
39
Fearlessness
1
Seismic Charges
2
Tactician
2
Cluster Missiles
4
Scavenger Crane
2
Guidance Chips
0
Ship Total: 50

Ketsu Onyo — Lancer-class Pursuit Craft
38
Adaptability
0
K4 Security Droid
3
Inertial Dampeners
1
Burnout SLAM
1
Engine Upgrade
4
Shadow Caster
3
Ship Total: 50


Might be too fast with the EU, so drop that for the Gyroscopic Targeting and Extra Ammo for the Firespray perhaps?  Or Tactician swapping for the K-4 Droid?  The Firespray is really just set up for Knife Fighting and it looks like it could be brutal.  Dunno, something to test out at least I think.  I’m pretty darn happy with my Ace build and this Is something completely different…


Work wise?  Weird stuff happening with budgets being slashed and the reactions to that…  The effect is trickling down to Departments from the Colleges and the Central organizations…  So we’re scrambling at our level to be sure we’re covered and our people have what they actually need to do their jobs.  Fun times.  Kind of sad seeing projects that I worked hard on go to the Central Org and look like they will be killed there.  The very thing we were trying to avoid will be the end result of this, but that is the way it looks like it will end.  Seeing the way things are falling out now, I have to admit I am not overly unhappy to have lost out on the job at the center of this all.  I would like to think I could have made things go another way, but if I am being honest I might have made no difference at this level.  I would also like to think I could have inspired a lot more loyalty in my people, but with the lack of funding for positions for the critical people up there?  Eh, I understand completely why they have either left or are actively looking to get off that sinking ship.  In any case, I'm where I am and my own people will be protected...

No comments:

Post a Comment