Monday, August 29, 2011

August coming to an end...

Well, new league starting up at the Store (Armored Gopher Games) tonight, and since I packed my Eldar last night, looks like they'll be what I play.  I considered the DA, and if we are not locked to a single army this league I might play them a week or two...  1850 points is a LOT of Terminators for people to deal with, but I really only see one or two viable builds for the DA: Deathwing, Ravenwing and a mix of them...  For a tournament with just a few games, I can see playing it...  But for 8 weeks?  No, I'd get bored too quickly I think...

So:
Eldrad
Maugen Ra
Pathfinders (7)
Wraithguard (Troops, max unit)
War Walkers
Scorpions (w/ Exarch for Infiltrate/move through cover)
Banshees w/ Wave Serpent (Exarch)
and ?  I think that was it...  Might go with the Scorpion Phoenix Lord in place of Ra to get stealthy, infiltrating moving through cover HtH nastiness...  Overpriced, but it would I think scare the hell out of some folks to have them hit the backfield...

Work is...  Work :-)  Getting new people by next week, and so I will be MUCH better off I am thinking.  But until then, much running about...

No comments:

Post a Comment