Friday, December 27, 2019

Post Christmas updates


Well, still in the same X-Wing holding pattern…  Waiting on the points update in a few weeks.  I’ve evolved my Dual Firespray list slightly based on the ruling from Dee Yun regarding the talent “Outmaneuver” and Krassis’ Pilot Talent allowing him to fire Special attacks (Ion Cannon in this case) from his Rear Arc as though they were Front Arc shots.  And Outmaneuver reads when firing a Front Arc attack, if you are NOT in their Arc, the Defender rolls one fewer Agility Dice.  Coupled with the likely double modification on the attack this suddenly becomes something very consistent.  Boba Fett is still solid, and this leaves me 3 points for a bid or buffer for the points adjustment.  Frankly not sure what if anything will go up in this list as nothing was really OP here…  But getting in a number of games with it and I find it REALLY solid.  So, another one in my bag of tricks I suppose…  Looking like Jan 17th for the release of the card packs and the points update on the 9th...

Eye is getting better to the point that I am almost ready to get back to painting my Legion stuff…  We have another 500 point event coming up next month…  My clones are fairly simple, and I suspect I’ll do Squad markings on the shoulder pads with primarily blue for the 501st as I want to keep that theme going for my lads… 

Took the Goldwing out for a quick ride this afternoon…  Finally getting over the illness that hit me over the last few weeks.  Christmas was interesting, and I of course ate far too much but should be able to get back to the “diet mode” easily enough…  The WW points system seems like it works for me far better than what I was doing previously.  The Fitbit is still there, and with my running 3x/week I am keeping my activity level up.  Just not really doing the calorie counting that the Fitbit app does.  The difference being in changing WHAT I am eating overall.  Seems like most bread products, most sugars, etc…  So simple, real food.  Per usual, I am surprised how much more expensive “real” food is compared to the processed, cheap crap I was eating previously.  But eating far less, so there is that I suppose…

No comments:

Post a Comment